If you’ve got a partner, you must know that Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. You may be looking for some last-minute gifts for your honey. We at StarEvents recommend you shop local for your gifts this Valentine’s Day! Here are a few of our local Chicago vendors at which you can find some great V-Day presents for your Valentine this year.
- Black Angel Designs. Does your partner loooove Chicago? Black Angel Designs makes quality, handcrafted Chi-town-themed products, like coasters, wood signs, t-shirts, masks, and more—gifts perfect for any Chicago lover! Check out their website for more info and where to shop their products.
- Lydia in the House. If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind gift for your Valentine this year, Lydia House is your woman. She commissions illustrations (she does couples portraits!), makes trendy pins and keychains, and more! Contact her through her website to commission something cute for your Valentine.
- Tendaji Body Oils. Treat your Valentine to some self-care with products from Tendaji Body Oils. This shop has a ton of natural, no-added-chemicals products for everyone, such as body products, beard balms, lip products, soaps, facial products, and more! They even have gift boxes, including a Lover Box that contains body scrub, body wash, their “body puddin’,” a soap bar, body oil, and a special mystery gift. Have a look at all their items on their website!
- Baizaar. If you’d like to get your Valentine some special jewelry, look no further than Baizaar. This shop sells beautiful, unique jewelry and accessories handcrafted from natural and raw materials. They work with artisans in developing countries using Direct Trade and Fair Trade Principles to provide you with soulful handmade products, like earrings, necklaces, rings, and bracelets. Check out their website to see their products and make a purchase!
- Lush Wine & Spirits. You may be looking to spend a wine-night with your Valentine this year. Lush Wine & Spirits has your back! With a wide selection of wines, beers/ciders, cocktails, rosés, charcuterie boards, prepared French comfort food, and more, your romantic night in will be complete after shopping here. They are also taking patio dining reservations. Take a look at their website to order!
- Hilary’s Cookies. If your Valentine has a sweet tooth, you can get them some cookies from Hilary’s Cookies! Made with all-natural ingredients, these handmade, gourmet cookies will be perfect for your partner. For V-Day, they are offering a gift box complete with individually-wrapped assorted heart-shaped butter cookies. Have a look at their Facebook page for more info and to order!
There are plenty of opportunities to shop locally for your Valentine this year. We at StarEvents hope you have a wonderful and safe Valentine’s Day! You can read more of our blogs at www.starevents.com/blog.