How do you make the most
out of your experience?Check out our 5 best street festival tips to get the inside scoop.
- Better to have and not need than to need and not have. It’s always better to come prepared. If you’re thinking about bringing that extra jacket incase you get cold, just grab it and throw it in your bag. You’ll be happy later when you need it!
- Come with an open mind, open eyes, and an open wallet. Local merchants line the streets of festivals selling their best products. Jewelry, art, clothing, band merchandise, and even a new collar for your dog are just a few things you can expect to see. Keep your eyes peeled because you’ll never know what you’ll find!
- Festivals are your stomach’s best friend. Festivals can guarantee two things, great food and cold drinks. Vendors can offer everything from kabobs to pierogis, depending on the festival. Come with an empty stomach and fill up on the delicious variety you can only find at festivals
- Bring your dancing shoes. Live music means one thing: dancing! If you hear a song you like, don’t be afraid to move with the music. The bands love to see the crowd getting into what they’re playing, so leave any inhibitions at home and have fun! You will also be on your feet for a while, so make sure your dancing shoes are comfy ones.
- One’s company, two’s a crowd, and three’s a party. What’s a festival by yourself? Round up a group of your closest buddies and bring them along! Festivals should be enjoyed with your friends and family. All of our festivals are family friendly, so it’s a great chance to get you and your kids out of the house for a day.
Want to put these street festival tips to good use? Check out our summer festival schedule to see what’s next.