Festivals and events are tremendous at
building communities and economic capital.Support from the local community is critical to the success and sustainability of all festivals.
- Adding to the quality of life for local residents
- Providing an opportunity for the general public to unite and celebrate
- Driving local, regional, and national tourism
- Developing a vehicle to showcase a communities strengths and highlight the fabric of the neighborhood
- Showcasing a positive community brand and image to the media, business community, residents, and visitors
- Increasing awareness that offers a positive message to be shared with all
- Creating a positive economic impact that translates into jobs, tax revenues, and enhanced infrastructure improvements for the local community
- Enhancing local businesses with an increase in foot-traffic that drives revenue
- Providing enhanced exposure opportunities for the arts, not-for-profit causes, and many other community programs and venues
- Creating a vehicle for artisans, local businesses, and community groups to showcase their products and services
- Promoting volunteerism and bonding the many elements of the community together
- Giving residents a way to give back to their community
- Encouraging community investment, participation, creativity, and vision
- Showcasing a footprint to express the arts
- Building irreplaceable ‘community capital’ for the future
- Building communities for a better tomorrow!
- Neighborhood street festivals are the perfect tool for building communities.