If a promotional vendor/ sponsor, please call 773.665.4682 or email us for more information. If emailing your application, please send as an attachment to: [email protected].* denotes required field
STEP ONE – WHAT TYPE OF VENDOR AM I?
Artisan – $395 10ft x 10ft – A vendor only selling handmade items, and sold by the artist themselves.
Merchant – $595 10ft x 10ft – A vendor re-selling non hand made products.
Non Profit – $395 10ft x 10ft – A non-profit with qualifying 501c3 non-profit letter.
Food Vendor – $2,495 10ft x 20ft – A food vendor that sells multiple types of food items (ITALIAN FOOD ONLY)
Specialty Food Vendor – $1,248 10ft x 10ft – A food vendor who only sells one type of food item ex. ice cream
RESOURCES FOR FOOD VENDORS
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FOOD VENDORS
NEW THIS YEAR: Festa Italiana food vendors will offer “tasting” portions as well as a standard dinner portion of their menu items. Here’s what you’ll need to know:
- SPECIALTY food vendors:
- MUST sell a tasting and standard portion of their single menu item.
- STANDARD food vendors:
- MUST include a tasing portion option for AT LEAST one menu item.
- Standard food vendors may also sell non-alcoholic beverages except for water.
- Note on your application which items include a tasting portion option, and note the price of the tasting portion vs. the standard portion.
- There are no portion or pricing requirements, but we recommend that portion and pricing is consistent with other sampling/tasting events.
ALL SALES ARE BY TICKET ONLY. Food tickets will be sold at the door for food and beverage. Food vendors will receive $0.80 per ticket received. Each vendor may set their own pricing in terms of “tickets” rather than dollars. NO CASH SALES ARE ALLOWED. StarEvents and a representative from your restaurant will count your tickets together at the end of each night. A check will be issued to each food vendor on the last day of the festival.
JUNE 17, 2022
($50 Late Fee Applicable After Deadline)
JUNE 24, 2022
JULY 19, 2022