Silver Wrapper and StarEvents have come together to announce Live in Lincoln Park 2018. Live In Lincoln Park has evolved from a street fest into a new, outdoor event relocated inside Chicago’s beautiful Lincoln Park, in a gorgeous tree lined area called Grove 2 near Stockton & LaSalle (off Clark St) and takes place on Saturday, July 7 and Sunday, July 8, 2018.
Just steps away from the North Ave beach, with skyline views and a fresh feel, Silver Wrapper & Star Events are proud to welcome a weekend of Jam, Roots Rock, Reggae and Funk music. This year’s headliners include roots rock and reggae band Michael Franti & Spearhead on Saturday, July 7th and bass guitarist and vocalist of Phish, Mike Gordon on Sunday, July 8th. Support comes from The Original Wailers, Collie Buddz, Ripe, Cory Wong, and several others.
We are also excited to offer yoga for the first time this year: Sunday, July 8th, 11AM with Jeannie Miller!
Live in Lincoln Park 2018 will be a great addition to your list of summer events with unforgettable performances and a variety of vendors that cannot be missed! Tickets go on sale on Friday, May 4, 2018, at 12:00 PM noon CT. You can also purchase VIP tickets to get closer to the stage, nicer bathrooms, elevated viewing, seats, and discounted beer/beverages. Children 12 and under are free. Please note: GA has no Re-entry.
Thank you for the musical line-up selection for the Live on Lincoln music fest. I live in the area and was pleasantly surprised by the choices. I am very appreciative that it was not the usual bands that play most neighborhood street fests. Your crew did a thorough job on cleaning the neighborhood too.
Great job and looking forward to next year’s event!
WILL- FESTIVAL ATTENDEE
Apply to be a vendor
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 11 ($50 Late Fee for any application turned in after deadline)
ACCEPTANCE EMAILS: MAY 24
LOAD IN DETAILS: JULY 3 *Please note: If you do not receive a “We have received your application OR You have been accepted/denied” email. Double check that you wrote down the correct email address or contact us if you have any questions about the status of your application.
• NO glass of any kind
• NO weapons of any kind
• NO paint of any kind including paint markers and spray paint
• NO fireworks
• NO illegal substances
• NO illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
• NO prescription drugs unless you have a valid prescription with your name clearly listed on the prescription
• NO products that are being used or may be used for an unintended purpose that could be hazardous to your health or the health of others
• NO large chains
• NO laser pointers
• NO vending without permit allowed
• NO bicycles, scooters, go carts, or ATVs
• NO coolers
• NO outside food or drinks
• NO open containers
• NO aerosol cans, regardless of content
• NO tripod, removable camera equipment
• NO projectiles or explosives
• NO knives or sharp objects
• NO flammable products
• NO flyers, stickers, posters
• NO drones and/or other similar flying apparatus
• NO sleeping bags
• NO tactical gear
• NO gas masks
• NO Native American Headdresses
• NO item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd and/or inflict damage to people and goods in the sole discretion of Festival staff
***GA NO RE-ENTRY***
these items are allowed:
SUBJECT TO THE DISCRETION OF THE VENUE SECURITY:
• Simple disposable, pocket cameras or Go-Pros (non-professional – non-removable parts)
• Chairs and umbrellas (behind the soundboard)
• Plastic tarps and blankets to sit on
• Sunscreen and cosmetic products
• One (1) sealed water bottle per person
• One (1) empty reusable water bottle per person
• Sunglasses, hats, fanny packs
• Hula hoops and flow toys
• Yoga mats
• Dogs are allowed, but must be on a leash. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their animals at all times or will be removed
• Totems must be made from a lightweight material such as PVC, light wood, or aluminum poles
• Totem poles must be no thicker than 1″ in diameter
• Decorated pool noodles are ideal for easy entrance through security
• Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed
***Live in Lincoln Park reserves the right to refuse entry to any person not within these guidelines. Every person is subject to search.***
Live Music & Entertainment
The Full Lineup
YOGA: Sunday, July 8th, 11AM – Jeannie Miller
SATURDAY, JULY 7th
8:00PM Michael Franti & Spearhead
6:30PM Collie Buddz
5:00PM Cory Wong
2:00PM Pimps of Joytime
12:30PM Iva Terra
sunday, July 8th
7:30PM Mike Gordon
6:00PM The Original Wailers
1:30PM The Teskey Brothers
12:15PM Earl St. Clair
Getting to Live in Lincoln Park
STOCKTON @ LASALLE
FROM CTA TRAINS
LIVE in Lincoln Park is located at the corner of Stockton and LaSalle Drive, closest to the Sedgwick Brown Line Stop, or Clark/Divsion if you are taking the Red Line.
FROM CTA BUSES
The CTA #22 Bus is your best bet if traveling from the north or south, and looking to get dropped off at Clark and LaSalle. If traveling from the west, the CTA #72 Bus towards Clark would get you closest to LIVE in Lincoln Park.
FROM NORTHWEST SUBURBS
Take I-90 E towards Chicago to W North Ave, and then follow signs for exit 48B which will take you to LIVE in Lincoln Park.
FROM SOUTHWEST SUBURBS
Take I-55 N/Stevenson Expy to US-41 N/S Lake Shore Drive. Once on Lake Shore, follow signs for W. LaSalle Dr.